[FullCalendar Reactive] Check and create an event automatically everyday when there is no event created
Forge component by André Cabral

Hi,

I am implementing a functionality using full calendar reactive where once the user submits a report, an event would be created quoting report submitted. Users have to submit reports everyday and whenever there is no submission for a day, there should be an event created automatically for that user saying submission is pending and that event would only be visible to that user.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

You have to create a timer in the application with logic that should check how many users have not been submitted reports then create logic to create the event with only those users. That timer should run at a decided time means you can schedule it according to you.

I hope you get my point.

Amit Jain

Mostly for these types of functionality timer is the best way because it runs asynchronously and does not affect athe application]ns at run time.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.