[OutSystems UI] Error message when showing Tabs in Reactive
Forge component by OutSystems R&D
Application Type
Reactive

Hi, I'm developing an application with Outsystems Reactive and I'm using the Tabs component from OutsystemsUI.

My problem is that when I open the page, an error message is being shown: Cannot read property 'classList' of undefined.

Tabs are inside a webblock, 

Does anyone know a solution for this? I have tried to put the Tabs directly in the screen but the error keeps showing.

In addition, Chrome console shows this message:

Logger.js:476 [2021-07-06T07:58:02.228Z]: Cannot read property 'classList' of undefined 

TypeError: Cannot read property 'classList' of undefined

at init (/scripts/OutSystemsUI.Navigation.Tabs.mvc.js?DbTZo6GeEsz9orh0nluF7Q:2299:23)

at /scripts/OutSystemsUI.Navigation.Tabs.mvc.js?DbTZo6GeEsz9orh0nluF7Q:2444:5

at Controller.e.safeExecuteJSNode (/scripts/OutSystems.js?OPjyhkVD_VNUyv8gjuX9hw:14:28262)

at Controller._onReady$Action (/scripts/OutSystemsUI.Navigation.Tabs.mvc.js?DbTZo6GeEsz9orh0nluF7Q:1611:33)

Solution

Hey! you're missing the content of the tabs! A tabbed content for each tab header.

Let me know if it helped you.

Best regards,

Marcio

It worked! Thank you very much.

Hi Diego García-Denche,

Cannot read property 'classList' of undefined error occurs because the Navigation\TabsContentItem is missing

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.