Identifier value remains constant

Have noticed Identifier value stays constant. It always gets assigned by 1.

PFA screenshot

Thank you so much for your help

I have made few changes it should work now as i don't have data haven't tested can you check and confirm. Even share the link so even i can test. Change the stateId datatype to state identifier in city entity.

statesandcities.oml

Solution

The attached OML from my side is working as expected

let wait for your sample OML then we can track the issue with that. :)

Hello @Savani Nimonkar ,

If the Identifier is set as an 'AutoNumber' then it cannot be updated and will be auto incremented starting from 1 for the first record in the Entity.

If that's not what you were referring to, could you please elaborate on your question a bit more?

Regards,

AJ

I have a screen with two drop downs state and city.

After selection of state, cities of that particular state should be displayed.

I have used Drop down search above. 

To filter data have used state and city identifiers.

But city is not getting filtered as per state

I see, please check your 'GetCity' aggregate and make sure you have added a filter to filter the cities for the State ID being passed in as input. For e.g.:

I have set filters. they work well inside aggregate

Ok then the GetState's OnChange action needs to be reviewed. When you select the State, the current StateId needs to be the input to the GetCity aggregate.

Hi ,

Check below oml. It will help you to solve your issue.

Amit Jain

DemoforIDselection.oml

Okay. let me check

I tried implementing that but City drop-down is not fetching data

Can you plz share a sample  OML with the same logic as you implemented? My attached OML is working as you expected or not.

i would be glad if i can help you to solve your problem

Amit Jain

Yes, I will share. 

Thank you so much

Solution

The attached OML from my side is working as expected

let wait for your sample OML then we can track the issue with that. :)

Hello @Savani Nimonkar 

You are assigning the stateId with the current value of Getstates aggregate which returns the first record so you are getting identifier value as 1. There is no need of assigning the stateId value in onchange action, you can use the variable of states drop-down in cities aggregate filter.

Let me print value and check

If you haven't succeeded let me know i will implement and share a sample oml 

Yes, tried. My onchange is also not getting fired

statesandcities.oml

I have made few changes it should work now as i don't have data haven't tested can you check and confirm. Even share the link so even i can test. Change the stateId datatype to state identifier in city entity.

statesandcities.oml

Thank you so much. It works perfectly fine

Solution
statesandcities1.oml

Thank you so much for your help

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.