Using the LightBox image UI, to display only images of a certain product
Application Type
Reactive

Hi all,

I'm making a webshop application in reactive. In the product detail page I want to display images using the Lightbox Image widget. But I only want it to display the images of that specific product. How do I implement this? I saw that someone before me came across a similar problem (see link) and I asked for more information in that post. But as that post is a bit older, I thought I ask my question again in a new post and post the solution under the old thread as well. 

Lightbox Image Group | OutSystems

In the old post it is stated that you should make a list of images belonging to the specific product. But as far as I know you can only input one images as the image content of binary data type and not a list of images. 

In short: How to implement the Lightbox Image widget, to show the images belonging to a specific selected product? 

Kind regards 

Solution

Hi Anna Voskuilen,

I have saw your oml. I had done the changes.

Pls refer the oml attached and URL

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

SampleLightBox.oml

Hi Anna Voskuilen,

Can you attach the sample oml? so it would be easy to help

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

I made a oversimplified application. But hopefully it is more clear as to what I have envisioned. I want the images of binary datatype, as the end user is able to upload images from his/her computer. 

I want the images in the detail page to display the images belonging to that product. But if I use current image it will only display the first image twice. 

SampleLightBox.oml

Solution

Hi Anna Voskuilen,

I have saw your oml. I had done the changes.

Pls refer the oml attached and URL

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

SampleLightBox.oml

Hello

I checked the oml and it's only for Reactive App.. how can I do the same for Traditional Web? Below component is not available for me.

Interaction\LightboxImage

I have a list of pictures (TableRecords) and I would like to have the zoom functionality.

Thank you!

Hello Carolina Bessa,

In Traditional web,

Content/LightBoxImage

Kindly refer the attached oml and URL.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

forumtest.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.