Error on "Clear Internal Network Settings" button in Configuration Tool Network tab
Service Studio Version
11.10.8 (Build 37957)
Platform Version
11.10.4 (Build 29616)

Hi,

I accidentally locked myself out from my on-premise OutSystems environment after making some changes to 'Network Security' settings in Service Center. I am now getting a 403 Forbidden Error or a Access Denied error whenever I try accessing service center or studio. I tried clearing out the settings from Configuration Tool >> Network tab >> "Clear Internal Network Settings" but i am receiving an error saying: 

An error (Login failed for User <domain\username>) has occurred while clearing the internal network. Please try again later.

Does anyone has any information about this particular issue? Is there any alternative to clear the Network Settings?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

error.png

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Vinay,

Did you test the connection in the Platform tab inside the Configuration Tool and made sure the credentials for the Platform Database users (OSadmin and OSruntime) are correct?

If you want to change the password(s) of the Platform Database users you can follow these instructions.

Important: if you change the passwords, you will need to reinstall Service Center on clicking Apply and Exit.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.