[File Plugin] How to check the version number that I have installed under my platform
Question
Forge component by OutSystems R&D
Application Type
Mobile
Service Studio Version
11.10.16 (Build 40208)
Platform Version

Hi all,

I have installed the FilePlugin on my platform. I have encountered an issue when generating mobile package(MABS: 7.0 for Android/ iOS), it is said that:

"Plugin doesn't support this project's cordova-android version. cordova-android: 9.0.0, failed version requirement: 6.3.0"

Thus I would like to check the version number of FilePlugin to see it support MABS 7.0 or not. I go to Forge, search"File Plugin", check the installed version number, but it is said:

"This project cannot be installed because you already have a customized version running in your enviroment."

Then, I go to Service Center to check the "FilePlugin", I see nowhere list out the version number.

Please advise how I can check the version number that I have installed in order to see it support MABS 7.0

Thanks

Hello Jack,

I would recommend installing the forge component - forge-components-installed-versions

After install, publish the component and run. You will get a list of components you have installed and their versions. For e.g. in my list I see the File Plugin version as shown below:

Hope this solves it,

Regards,

AJ

Hello Jack,

Please this component this will also give you application version 

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/3262/app-name-and-version-plugin

Hope this will helps you

Thanks and regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.