Showing second inputbox that has value when page is load for multiple number
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hi. I'm new to outsystem and am using the traditional web. Im creating a multiple contact number, logic is fine already but the screen action when the page is load not. 

Showing the second container containing the second input box and remove button and hide the plus is working fine.

but the problem is when the second box has a value already, it won't show up when you load the page and want to edit your info. You will only see it after I clicked on the plus button as usual.

I used this logic everywhere on the screen, is there any other way? Thanks.

If(phone2<>"", 2ndContainer=true and Addbutton=false,"")

Solution

Hey, guys sorry for the trouble but I solved it now! I was using a variable in my condition so it always renders empty, I was not clear about that. Got a glimpse of it from Ellakkiya. Thank you!

Hi Ahnieluo Mendenueta,

As you mentioned "when the second box has a value already, it won't show up when you load the page".

for input box binded with the if condition is If(phone2<>"", 2ndContainer=true and Addbutton=false,"").

Can you confirm, have you assign the value for phone2 while the screen is loading(ie preparation).

for more reference, pls attach the sample oml, it would be easy to help!

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

Oh I can't attach here the oml. But I did assign a value for phone2 to get the data in the database, hence, the if condition.

As I check your requirement its not  that much information but 

can you try this one may be it will works for you

If(length(trim(phone2))<>0, 2ndContainer=true and Addbutton=false,"")

or else I have also Attached the OML for you

thanks and regards

Akshay Deshpande

Logic.oml

Hi Ahnieluo Mendenueta ,

I had done a workaround for your scenario. 

I have attached the oml and url here. If any queries, kindly let me know

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

ReferenceWEB.oml

Solution

Hey, guys sorry for the trouble but I solved it now! I was using a variable in my condition so it always renders empty, I was not clear about that. Got a glimpse of it from Ellakkiya. Thank you!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.