how to set date as a current date ?
Application Type
Traditional Web

whenever i will open my form on browser  that time there should be current date in date input by default. It shouldnt be change by user and automatic it should be taken system. 

dateissue.png

Hello Ajit,

There is currdate () and currdatetime () function you will direct get your requirement using this.

Thanks and regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Solution

Hi Ajit

You can take a look in attached oml

cheers....

DefaultDate.oml

Solution

You can set currDate() or CurrDateTime() as per your requirement as default, it will take server date or date and time set on server timezone.

And to disable that you can apply property enable as false.

But remember if your client and server time zone is different then you will get different time time. So you need to set the time accordingly on server side as well.

Hope this will help

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/40062/way-to-show-off-the-currdate-automatically-in-the-form/

Hi Ajith, 

Please check this, May be It Could help for your issue.

Solution

You can set currDate() or CurrDateTime() as per your requirement as default, it will take server date or date and time set on server timezone.

And to disable that you can apply property enable as false.

But remember if your client and server time zone is different then you will get different time time. So you need to set the time accordingly on server side as well.

Hope this will help

Solution

Hi Ajit

You can take a look in attached oml

cheers....

DefaultDate.oml

hi Ajit,

You can set the form input Enabled property as false and set the variable property to a local variable.And this local variable you set as:

CurrDate()

in the preparation of your screen.

With this the user will not be able to change the date thru the form

Regards,

Shilpa

Hello Ajit,

There is currdate () and currdatetime () function you will direct get your requirement using this.

Thanks and regards,

Akshay Deshpande

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Ajit,

I noticed you recently started to learn OutSystems, and only followed two introductory training videos. In the mean time, you are asking extremely basic OutSystems questions in the forum, that show lack of training.

Rather than trying out things yourself, get stuck and ask for help on the forum, there is a more constructive and positive way to learn OutSystems and that is by following for example the Becoming a Traditional Web Developer guided path.

If you followed that training, I think all questions you asked so far, would have been answered by the training material.

Regards,

Daniel

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.