[HTML2PDF] [HTML2PDF] Issues on using GeneratePDF_Advanced to create file with header
html2pdf
Forge component by Miguel 'Kelter' Antunes
Application Type
Traditional Web

I am trying to generate a pdf file with headers and footers. I can successfully get the footers to be created in the pdf file, but the header is never created.

I specify the Header, Footer objects in the PDF_Options by the URL of the screens that has the Header and Footer's HTML. I also specify the Margin objects in the PDF_Options. However, the page will be blank at the top section where header is suppose to be. The only method that I can get the header to work is to not pass in the URL and just specify the left, center and right string in the Header objects. 

Can anyone help me on this problem? 

Thank you,

David

HTML2PDFPersonal.oml

If you can share a sample OML that would be helpful for the community members to solve this issue quickly.

Thanks for the advice, I just uploaded my OML file. Hope this could help everyone to solve this problem.

Hi David,

I checked in the component but it looks like there is an issue with the component Dll( wkhtmltopdf) to add a header with PDF.

Can you do one thing if you want to achieve the header with a table then why don't you add a header with the body. It may solve your problem for now.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.