Need Help with DropdownTags when used with Table(Editable)
Application Type
Reactive

Hi,

I am trying to use DropdownTags along with a table (Editable). 

Requirement - 

1. Select items from dropdownTags

2. Populate the data in the table below. 

I am successfully able to add items from the dropdown tag and the values get appended in the table below. 

However i am having massive issues when i try to remove the values from the DropdownTags because of the ListAppend that i am using.

Screen : https://ronit-gwalani.outsystemscloud.com/test1/Screen1

I have attached the .OML for reference. 

test1.oml

Hi Ronit,

I have modified the oml as of mentioned test cases. Check this demo and attached oml. Hope this solves your issue if any test case fails let me know will modify according to it.

Regards,

Harika

test1.oml

Hi Harika,

Finally I can breathe. Thank you so much. This solution works for my scenario.

Regards,

Ronit Gwalani

Hi ronit gwalani,

I have modified your oml.

Kindly refer the oml and url attached.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

test12.oml

Hi Ellakkiya,

Thank you for your inputs. 

However this clears the list before appending a new one. So the Editable column (Remarks) gets cleared as well. 

Example: 

If you select 'Apple' and enter the remarks in the table. Go ahead to add a new material. The editable input will get cleared.

Regards,

Ronit G

Hello Ronit 

I have modify the OML and Check that from my side its working. I have attached OML for your Reference

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

ListAppend.oml

Hi Akshay,

This is similar to what Ellakkiya has provided the solution for.

It clears the list before appending a new one. So the Editable column (Remarks) gets cleared as well. 

Example: 

If you select 'Apple' and enter the remarks in the table. Go ahead to add a new material. The editable input will get cleared.

Regards,

Ronit G

Hi Akshay,

The entered Remark gets cleared when we add a new material.

Hello Ronit, 

Its to tricky but can you test One more Time URL. Attached OML for reference.

https://akshayproject.outsystemscloud.com/Append/dropdowntag2

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

ListAppend.oml

Hello Ronit,

you check this one just to know that my one is also match your requirement or not 

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Hi Akshay,

This does not persist the data in the remark column when we add a new value from dropdowntags.

Harika's Solution worked for me for the scenario i was looking for. 

Thank you so much for your inputs.

Regards,

Ronit Gwalani

Actually I have try that and its work for me

https://akshayproject.outsystemscloud.com/Append/dropdowntag2 

can you paste any screenshot so i will available to minimize my error

Thanks and Regards

Akshay Deshpande

Hi Akshay,

Might be a cache issue. It's working when i tried in incognito. It is working as required. Thank you so much. 

Regards,
Ronit Gwalani

Hi Akshay,

You need to make small change as it is not working in all the scenarios, You are not assigning the actual materialorderlist to localmaterialorderlist and  you are using filtering condition on empty list, So the remark data is assigned as empty.  To solve this issue you need to assign the actual list to local list before actual list clears.

Test Case: Select a item from dropdowntag and add remark , now select another item from dropdowntag , The remarks gets cleared for previous selected items.

Regards,

Harika

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Ronit,  

For the mentioned use case, you will have to add an additional logic within DropdownTagsOnChange action flow.

See this demo screen

Refer to the attached .oml file

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

RWALabDDEditableTableTask.oml

Hi Benjith,

Thank you for your input. But in this case if we remove the items from the DropdownTags, The values does not get deleted from the table below. 

Here i deleted the items from the DropdownTags, but the values are still there in the table below. 

The requirement is that is we delete value from DDT then it should also get removed from the table below.

Hi Ronit,

I have modified the oml as of mentioned test cases. Check this demo and attached oml. Hope this solves your issue if any test case fails let me know will modify according to it.

Regards,

Harika

test1.oml

Hi Harika,

Finally I can breathe. Thank you so much. This solution works for my scenario.

Regards,

Ronit Gwalani

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.