facing Execution Timeout Expired issue while  exposed api gets called cuncurrently?
Question
Application Type
Service
Platform Version
11.8.2 (Build 15398)

1facing an issue (Stack Trace error message: Execution Timeout Expired.  The timeout period elapsed before completion of the operation or the server is not responding. )while calling the OutSystems exposed API concurrently(before giving the response to the first request the second request hitting the API) from the other integration system.

can anyone please help me with this,?

There are two things where you can increase the server request timeout.

1. You should increase the  "Timeout in Seconds" on consuming rest API according to API responded time.

2.  You should increase the  "Server request Timeout" for the module, where we are consuming the rest API.

then try, I hope this will solve your problem. Check attached OML.

Amit Jain

RestAPIConsumer.oml

Hi Amit,

I am not consuming an API, instead, I have exposed an API triggered by other integration systems.

in that case, the consumer application needs to increase the Server request Timeout.

by the way, what is the technology using on the consumer side, Is it Outsystems based.

its snap logic

Hello santhu MS,

Agree with Amit, but I want to mention one point you need to increase every modules server timeout 

because for example if you are only increase only for CS_module and that dependency you are using in CW_Module and main module and not increase server timeout for CW only increase in main module then this case you also get same error.(Every dependent module you need to increase same)

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

is there any other solution for this

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.