Unable to tag members using the "@" symbol in the Forum comments
Question

For the past week I have no longer been able to tag community members by their displayed name in my posts. All I get is a blank dropdown after typing the "@" symbol:

The drop down is not really empty as there are items in the drop down and if I randomly select one it displays "@undefined". 

I have seen some members using tags so I am not quite sure if this is widespread and if it impacts everyone.
Have others encountered this issue? I wanted to get a pulse from the community to justify opening a support ticket.

Regards,

AJ

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello AJ,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

The same is also happening to me.

I've passed this information to OutSystems team, hopefully they'll take a look at it soon.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Thank you Rui

Regards,

AJ

Don't want to do spam, but yeah, is also happening to me

Regards,

Márcio

Hello AJ.,

As you noticed that, i think it's happened with all.

May be at the backend same Implications is running.hope we will see the previous changes soon but Right now I am doing copy paste  to tag the name (and I think it's working)

thanks and regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Marcio - appreciate the response. Yeah it is now clear it was not just me.

Akshay - thank you for the tip, though I am not sure if it would work the same way as the '@'. I liked it mainly because it avoided having to spell out a name and also avoided spelling mistakes. I am not quite sure if there were other features with using tags in terms of alerting the member in a specific way.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.