[Case Management framework] Case Management Framework Case_GetHistory not seem to working
case-management-framework
Forge component by Platform Maintenace
Application Type
Reactive, Service
Service Studio Version
11.9.1 (Build 33435)
Platform Version

Hi

Not sure what is the issue here but when i call the Case_GetHistory no records return. In the Case History table i can see the records, there is no error message or am i missing some logic initialization for this information ? Case Management Framework version 1.51

Thanks

Solution

Hi Gayan,

Are you filling in the InformationGroupAccess input structure when calling the Case_GetHistory action?

At least one of the boolean attrbiutes (RequesterAccess/OperatorAccess) on that structure has to be set as True for this action to return results. By default all events saved in a case's history are accessible by an operator, so having "OperatorAccess" selected as True will return all history events.

Let me know if that solved the issue.

Kind regards,

André

CaseGetHistory.png

Hi André

Thanks heaps :) That seems to fixed it but since one of those booleans are needed to be true , this probably should have been documented here: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Case_Management/Case_Management_framework_reference/Case_Services_API#Service_Case_GetHistory
Thanks
Gayan

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.