Clicking in Outsystems Launcher redirects to youtube "Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give"
Discussion

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know why, when we click on  OutSystems Laucher Extension ícon on Chrome, a new tab with the youtube page of Rick Astley's clip is opened?

I suppose that before we could have an ideia about performance details.

outsystemslauncher.JPG

Hi Helena,

I could not reproduce the behavior you describe, in my case clicking on the OutSystems Launcher extension opens an alert as shown below:

Wonder if removing it, clearing cache and adding it back would help?

Indeed in Outsystems Page I have the same behavior as yous @AJ. However in lifetime this redirects to youtube.

Ah! Lifetime, yes I see it now. Very interesting besides the fact that I ended up watching the whole song :). Good catch. Will try and figure out what's going on.

mvp_badge
MVP

Funny!
I noticed that this week too.

If you are on Service Center or Lifetime and click the launcher this happens.

I think it is an easter egg. :)

The idea of this extension is to click on it and be redirected to the page and module it belongs in service studio.

However, Service Center and Lifetime, are locked modules, so you can't open them on service studio.

If we click on the launcher and expect that to happen, this song saying Never Gonna Give Up means that we will never give up on trying to see these modules :)

Cheers and Regards,

RR :)

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.