How can I make containers with text inside reactive?

How can I make containers with text inside reactive, that is, they adapt to the size of the screen where they are viewed?

Solution

Hi gaetano ,

If I am correctly understand you want to text or control in responsive in nature. FYI, if you are using reactive application it will be in responsive by default in nature if you are defining the property correctly.

But remember, If you are adding any custom CSS on top of that with some fixed height/width in pixel then you need to manage it using a lot of CSS.

So once you put any container/div/form in Reactive and under that if you are putting any text input/text/Label/Text area, it will be by default in responsive, if not just check the below property that should be defined in column/fill/auto.

Hope I am able to get you what you are trying to achieve.

Dileep

Nicely explained! :)

Sorry for asking, you want the container or text responsive to the screen where they are viewed?

If you want the text or containers, you can use VW types of sizes.

For example, you can put the font size of 2vw or 3vw, and that will have a font size based on the width or vh based on the height of the screen.

https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/divi-resources/how-to-use-vw-and-vh-length-units-to-design-a-responsive-contact-form-in-divi

Kind regards,

Márcio

Solution

Hi gaetano ,

If I am correctly understand you want to text or control in responsive in nature. FYI, if you are using reactive application it will be in responsive by default in nature if you are defining the property correctly.

But remember, If you are adding any custom CSS on top of that with some fixed height/width in pixel then you need to manage it using a lot of CSS.

So once you put any container/div/form in Reactive and under that if you are putting any text input/text/Label/Text area, it will be by default in responsive, if not just check the below property that should be defined in column/fill/auto.

Hope I am able to get you what you are trying to achieve.

Dileep

Nicely explained! :)

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.