web block
Application Type
Traditional Web

i have made one web block. i want to make it reusable for other people just like one component. And can i use it the same in my other projects. How to do it please provide answer with example.

Solution

You just need to consume that block, but first, you need to make it public. If you don't want to consume you just need to copy-paste.

To consume that block. you just need to go to dependencies and check put the module where is that component/block, and then type the name of it, and there you go you can click on the component's checkbox and do apply and you will have your component available.

You have here a full explanation, on OutSystems'Documentation

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Reuse_UI/Create_and_Reuse_Screen_Blocks

Kind regards,

Márcio

Hello Ajit, 

you can call your Web block to other application only when that property set as public 

and you will reuse that in your environment only.

flow this Documentation URL

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Solution

You just need to consume that block, but first, you need to make it public. If you don't want to consume you just need to copy-paste.

To consume that block. you just need to go to dependencies and check put the module where is that component/block, and then type the name of it, and there you go you can click on the component's checkbox and do apply and you will have your component available.

You have here a full explanation, on OutSystems'Documentation

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Reuse_UI/Create_and_Reuse_Screen_Blocks

Kind regards,

Márcio

Hello Ajit, 

you can call your Web block to other application only when that property set as public 

and you will reuse that in your environment only.

flow this Documentation URL

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.