[Data Grid Reactive] web browser crashed after frozen action column clicked on ipad
Question
data-grid-reactive
Forge component by Platform Maintenace

hi

i made an action column which executes a client action.

it works correctly.

but when i click it on my ipad and the column is frozen, the browser was crushed and the page was reloaded.

i tried 2 browsers but both are crushed. 

1) safari

2) edge

i removed all processes from the client action but it occurs so that  i guess that its a bug of data grid reactive.

how can i fix it?

Solution

Hello @Jiro Yamada,

Like Gabriel stated, we identified the issue in the library supporting the component that has been reported.

Meanwhile there is a workaround that can be used, that is replace the action column with a text column and then change the columns' cellTemplate property.

We've tested in Android and iOS tablets and it seems to be working:

In attachment, you can find a sample OML with this implementation.

Please keep in mind that this hasn't been tested for all possible use cases or that it cover all of your requirements, so we cannot assure that it will work for all use cases.

Please let us know if this helps.

Bruno Martinho

FrozenAction.oml

it successfully works

thank you very much

i appreciate you

Hi Jiro,

In order to have a better understanding of the problem, could you send us your sample?

Thank you,

Gabriel Lundgren

Hi Jiro,

We were able to reproduce this issue. I've contacted our team and we're trying to figure out a solution or possible workaround.

Thank you,

Gabriel Lundgren

Solution

Hello @Jiro Yamada,

Like Gabriel stated, we identified the issue in the library supporting the component that has been reported.

Meanwhile there is a workaround that can be used, that is replace the action column with a text column and then change the columns' cellTemplate property.

We've tested in Android and iOS tablets and it seems to be working:

In attachment, you can find a sample OML with this implementation.

Please keep in mind that this hasn't been tested for all possible use cases or that it cover all of your requirements, so we cannot assure that it will work for all use cases.

Please let us know if this helps.

Bruno Martinho

FrozenAction.oml

it successfully works

thank you very much

i appreciate you

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.