[String Dictionary] Dictionary Extension
Forge component by Ian Johnstone

Hello, I have a problem verifying specific Extension called "StringDictionary".

I get an error while trying to Verify it in Integration Studio :"1 error(s) occured while compiling the Extension".

I think that there are probably errors in the code itself.

Is there an easy way fixing the error without going inside the .net? Is there any other alternative for implementing Dictionary in OutSystems? Thank u very much.

Hello Roy,

If this is still an open issue, please click on the first error that occurs (shown below) and share the associated error message?

Hello, yes is is still an open issue thank you very much.

The error code is very long:

Project file contains ToolsVersion="12.0". This toolset may be unknown or missing, in which case you may be able to resolve this by installing the appropriate version of MSBuild, or the build may have been forced to a particular ToolsVersion for policy reasons. Treating the project as if it had ToolsVersion="4.0". For more information, please see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=291333.

there are several more errors, maybe the best solution is to find alternative to this extension.

Hello Roy,

I was able to download the component and published with no issues.

Fortunately there is a lot of helpful information available online for the error you shared and the root cause points to the version of Visual Studio you may be running. Ideally, Visual Studio versions 2013 and later should not encounter this problem.

Could you please share the version of Visual Studio you have installed on your machine?

Regards

AJ

There isn't anything particularly complex in the code.  I wonder which version of Outsystems you're using?

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.