Email-Id get verified before 24 hour

I am sending a mail with a verification link, if the link is clicked before 24hour then it get navigated to a page and gets a message email-Id verified and after 24 hours it gets navigated but gets not verified message. 

I am facing trouble with the logic of 24hours validation. 

Solution

Can you please share OML or little code what EmailSentTimeStamp is returning.

Looks like problem is EmailLogByEmailID.List.Current.EmailLog.EmailSentTimeStamp is not returning the correct value

Also please verify where you are saving EmailSentTimeStamp: It should be CurrDateTime() instead of CurrDate()

Otherwise DateTime Function is correct as below.

DiffHours (CurrDateTime(),EmailLogByEmailID.List.Current.EmailLog.EmailSentTimeStamp)>=24

Dileep

HI Supriya,

Please use CurrDateTime() in place of CurrentTimeZone.

Dileep

Thanks for your reply,

I tried CurrDateTime() also but same it is not working! 

Any other option!!

Solution

Can you please share OML or little code what EmailSentTimeStamp is returning.

Looks like problem is EmailLogByEmailID.List.Current.EmailLog.EmailSentTimeStamp is not returning the correct value

Also please verify where you are saving EmailSentTimeStamp: It should be CurrDateTime() instead of CurrDate()

Otherwise DateTime Function is correct as below.

DiffHours (CurrDateTime(),EmailLogByEmailID.List.Current.EmailLog.EmailSentTimeStamp)>=24

Dileep

Please debug that what is EmailSentTimeStamp  is returning. It should work then or better if can you please send the OML.

Dileep

Yes, my issue is resolved now, my bad, it was fetching data lately.

@Dileep Verma Thank you for your help.

Good to know that that you are able to resolve the issue.

Cheers..:)

Dileep

Hello Supriya, 

I think you will need to write

DiffHours (EmailLogByEmailID.List.Current.EmailLog.EmailSentTimeStamp,currdatetime())>=24

currdatetime() mention after first Comma

May be this will Helps you.

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Correct!  I didn't notice that

mvp_badge
MVP

As Dileeo mentions, debugging this will point you the root cause why it does not work. Then if you cannot understand ask on the forum.

Correct!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.