[Case Management framework] Include information from entity in Email_Send method of Case Service API
Forge component by OutSystems R&D
Application Type
Traditional Web, Reactive, Service
Service Studio Version
11.11.10 (Build 46736)
Platform Version
11.13.0 (Build 31007)

Hello, Referring to the Email_Send method of case services API, how can we include information from entities into the body of email. I'm developing a case management application and I have defined all my email templates/contents and bootstrapped in my CS module as per the CMF documentation. Emails are going fine.

Normally, we used to use Email acitvity in BPT where we have a more flexibility to include any infromation we want. But not sure how can we do that in email templates of CMF. Couldn't find any documentation as well. Found some information from OutTracker and sample applications that parameters are included as {{CaseNumber}} for example but don't know from where it's coming and how can we include other infromation.

Hi Khurram,

Check out Paulo Sebastião's answer in this thread. If that still doesn't answer your question let me know.

Kind regards,

André

Thanks André for the thread.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.