Issue in booking new  Appointment For Associate Reactive web developer certification

On my scheduled exam date due to some infrastructure/network issue, I was able to attempt my exam on a booked slot. Then I contact the Outsystems training team and finally, I received Prometric mail for scheduling a new appointment.

But steps of scheduling a new appointment are not clearly mentioned. What are the exact steps?

Also, I tried to book using the schedule option which is available on prometric.com but some eligibility numbers and last names are required for that, What is the eligibility number and how can I get it?

Not getting a response through the Prometric customer care section that's why I am asking here?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Arya,

I've asked OutSystems to take a look at this. Meanwhile, you could try to e-mail them at training@outsystems.com.

Hi Arya,

I see you have reached out to our Training Team today. 

We have already replied to you providing support, please follow up from there and feel free to also let us know if you'll need any further assistance.

Thank you, 

Yeah, but according to suggestions I tried to reschedule directly from certification page but after entering my confirmation number ,there is an error msg for no reschedule is possible.

And on Prometric schedule after submitting your given eligibility I'd directly next page is asking for choosing exam center. No option for online exam but I am able to attempt only online exam.

Hi Arya,

We are following up on the case that is already opened with you.

Thanks,

I am hoping that you understand my issue, so kindly  please help me in booking new exam appointment about which Prometric inform me.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.