Verify Mobile Number using OTP in Reactive Web App
Question

Hii Everyone, I am creating Reactive Web App. In which, I want to do verification of Mobile Number by using OTP. Please Someone explain to me about it by an example. I will always be grateful to you.

Hi Neeraj, If I am not wrong you want to verify user based on Mobile OTP authentications. You are having login screen where you want OTP authentications.

So Next question, do you already having OTP generation and Validation Service with required JSON structure.

If you are having service, then just consume the Services using Integration and then use it.

Dileep

1) Yes Sir, I want to verify user based on Mobile OTP authentications.

2) Sorry Sir, I'm new in Outsystem and Just, I'm learning it. I don't have OTP generation and Validation Service with required JSON structure and I don't have idea that how to consume the Services using Integration and then use it.

Its ok No problem, you have started learning, you will become champ very soon, we all are learning everyday. And here please don't use Sir...:)

I think If you are not having OTP generation and validation service then its tough , I don't think there should be any service available free to generate and validate OTP.

Just check if there you will get any free service available on internet.

Because there is process defined to send OTP to given mobile number , content should be whitelisted from DLT systems by SMS service provider to block SPAM messages.

Dileep

Hello Neeraj,

As far as know you need SMS service to do this task but OTP is send to mobile via SMS

Please go through same post,Once you implement that your problem will solved 

Thanks and Regards,
Akshay Deshpande

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.