check box

when I select multiple countries ,those selected countries should appear when i click next in the next screen

Hello Shruti,

Please go through my OML once again while clicking on the next button you need to first Serialize the data by JSON Serialize widget and then you should pass that input to another screen and there you need to Deserialize  the data and assign it to particular entity.

I have updated your OML please have a look and let me know if it is working or not.

Regards

Pavan R

ConnectEnquiryFormv46.oml

Thanks a lot its working fine

Hello Shruti,

Can you please provide more information? Is it possible to share OML or the Screenshot?

Regards,

Pavan R

Hello Shruti,

Please find the OML below where if you select the particular country and click on the next button it will show the selected country in the next screen.

Check this URL.

Regards,

Pavan R

CheckBoxSample.oml

Thanks for the help,i tried but facing some errors,

Hello shruti,

Can you please check below OML and URL for same

https://akshayproject.outsystemscloud.com/Chart/ListOfCountry

Thanks 

Akshay Deshpande

Editable.oml

below is my form ,its not completely working

Hello Shruti,

Please go through my OML once again while clicking on the next button you need to first Serialize the data by JSON Serialize widget and then you should pass that input to another screen and there you need to Deserialize  the data and assign it to particular entity.

I have updated your OML please have a look and let me know if it is working or not.

Regards

Pavan R

Thanks a lot its working fine

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.