Can we add a locale from service center?

We can add a locale from service studio and implement Multi-Lingual feature. Is there any way to add a locale from service center directly?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Krishnnambal Sundaram,

As of now, I don't think so we have that option in the Service center to upload Locale.

cheers...

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

I find your question confusing, what are you asking for, to have service center available in a language of your choice?

If that is the case, the answer is no, that is currently not possible. There is an idea on the outsystems ideas page that you could vote on, the asks for service studio, service center and other components to be available in additional languages.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi,

Without using service center, can I implement the multi-language feature in my OutSystems application?

Hello  Krishnnambal Sundaram

Your question can have two understandings, would it be the platform language or the development of a multilingual system?

Hi,

Without using service center, can I implement the multi-language feature in my OutSystems application?

Hello Krishnnambal Sundaram,

please refer the attached document Translate your App.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.