List Filter (System)-I am using to check each row
Question
Application Type
Reactive

UI has a table with Approve/Reject and source is GetRequest.

Condition is that If I Approve 'Karthikeyan' should be validated with the Authenticate database table.

I did the below step. Please correct me 

step2

Step3

Step 4

Step 5-I Approved it is showing not valid, but it should show valid

Solution

Hello karthi Padmaja,

As you mentioned "Condition is that If I Approve 'Karthikeyan' should be validated with the Authenticate database table. ".

So you need to check whether the 'Karthikeyan' record available in Authenticate database.

In listfilter action,

Source list should be Authenticate  database

Condition should be Authenticate.label = GetRequest.Current.label

Can you attach the sample oml. So, it would be easy to help!

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

It also seems the IF branches are incorrectly swiped

Hi Please find my OLM

Approve.oml

HI Please find the OlM

Approve.oml

Hi Karthi,

I'm not sure if I understood correctly but I'll try to help.

I understand that you want to approve a request based on the Authenticate table, is that correct? If the Authenticate table has a record with its name matching the title in Request table than it should be a valid action to take? If this is the case, you are updating the current Request record status to Approved before validating. I'd also suggest for you to have the Authenticate aggregate to be fetched on demand according to a local variable that will hold the current request title, because currently you are fetching the first 50 records from the database, therefore it is a limited list and you only need to find a match to your current record.

Hope this helps.

Approve.oml

Hi Margarida ,

It was a great help that you did to me and your oml working as per my requirement.

I understood from your oml is that you have created a variable  CurrentRequestTitle and assigning  the GetRequests.List.Current.Request.Title.

And very much thank you for timely response.

I will ask you further if any clarification I need

Hi Karthi,

I understand that you want to approve a request based on the Authenticate table, is that correct? If the Authenticate table has a record with its name matching the title in Request table than it should be a valid action to take? If this is the case, you are updating the current Request record status to Approved before validating. I'd also suggest for you to have the Authenticate aggregate to be fetched on demand according to a local variable that will hold the current request title, because currently you are fetching the first 50 records from the database, therefore it is a limited list and you only need to find a match to your current record.

Hope this helps.

Approve.oml

Solution

Hello karthi Padmaja,

As you mentioned "Condition is that If I Approve 'Karthikeyan' should be validated with the Authenticate database table. ".

So you need to check whether the 'Karthikeyan' record available in Authenticate database.

In listfilter action,

Source list should be Authenticate  database

Condition should be Authenticate.label = GetRequest.Current.label

Can you attach the sample oml. So, it would be easy to help!

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

It also seems the IF branches are incorrectly swiped

Hi Please find my OLM

Approve.oml

HI Please find the OlM

Approve.oml

Hi Karthi,

Hope this helps.

Approve.oml

Hi Margarida ,

It was a great help that you did to me and your oml working as per my requirement.

I understood from your oml is that you have created a variable  CurrentRequestTitle and assigning  the GetRequests.List.Current.Request.Title.

And very much thank you for timely response.

I will ask you further if any clarification I need

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.