Prevent any mobile phone action ...

Hello everyone,

I would like a user when accessing a task screen, was prevented from leaving this screen, even if it clicks the mobile button (which can be Android or iOS) to return the previous screen, or even any mobile button to close the application. Is there how to do this?

Helo Shoeb,

From what I understood, apply Java, but where is the example of the Java command?

Hi Nova,

You can put controls and apply css for disabling the button when user click on back button.

For disabling the back button of your device, you can use this JavaScript: 

Try to place it in a JavaScript node inside OnApplicationReady and OnApplicationResume events of your application:

It might help.

Regards,

Shoeb

Helo Shoeb,

From what I understood, apply Java, but where is the example of the Java command?

Hi Nova,

Think carefully about this.  Making a mobile app means embracing the fact that your user is doing lots of things simultaniously, and leaving and coming back to your app when it suits him.

So you should design your UX to fit in with this behaviour, not fight against it.

When I try out an app, this kind of thing leads straight to the waste bin.

Dorine

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.