Nominations for the MVP program are now open!

Hello everyone! It’s that wonderful time of the year again :)

I’m thrilled to announce that nominations for the MVP program are officially open! What we ask from you is quite simple: if you know anyone in the community that you feel should be recognized and rewarded with the MVP title, nominate them and explain why you feel they deserve to be part of the program.

OutSystems is looking for the best technical experts out there, the ones that are extremely passionate about our platform and who are proficient about how it works. MVPs are active in our community across the board, moderating and ensuring the best quality information and resources online, and guiding, sharing their knowledge and mentoring their peers offline. Know anyone that resonates with this?

You’re probably wondering how the process will work, so let me break it down!

• Nominations will be open from August 3, 2021 to August 27, 2021
  • Between August 30, 2021 and September 17, 2021, we will be reviewing applications and interviewing potential candidates
  • New MVPs will be announced the week of September 20, 2021

If you’re looking for more information regarding the MVP program, you can check the program page or you can read through this comprehensive post.

Looking forward to all the incredible nominations to come!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to mvp.program@outsystems.com.

Happy nominating :)

Great

mvp_badge
MVP

Great News. now again new chance for who want become MVPS.

wow, that very good news.....   

Great News

Great news.

Good News

Hello everyone,

In the requirements it says "Become or already be a Certified Professional Developer" but the only professional certification is traditional web. But I understand that many people took the mobile / react path for their careers. Could it instead be a specialization? (so as not to force you to take the web exam).

Correct me if I am wrong or I have understood something wrong

Saludos!

Very good and logical question Jorge. I had the same doubt but let see if there is any clarity over it.

Champion

More great news Outsystems... Excellent...

Great!!!!

Great news !!

Awesome news!!

Great !!!

Nice!!  ;)

Nice!!

Great!

Great :)

Great

Great news !!

Great News.

Great 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.