New mobile application has different layout than older one
Application Type
Mobile

Hi Community,

I am developing a new mobile application and I noticed that the layout did change a lot compared to an older mobile application that I have build. We are using a corporate theme that we are using for every application. I noticed that the new application used OutSystemsUI by default and our Mobile theme was using OSUIMobilePhone. So when I changed the default base theme of the new application to our corporate one the content dissapeared. This was because of different styling in OutSystemsUI and OSUIMobilePhone. I did change our corporate base theme to OutSystemsUI but the problem is that our 'older' application do get a lot of visual changes.

A sample of different default layout webblock:

Also a big change in a visual way as you can see in the example below:

It seems that new application have different layout blocks in the application compared to the older mobile applications. I'm now wondering what the best way is to update the old layout to the new one.  I can imagine that if you have a layout and use it for multiple applications, it is best to place it in a theme, so that applications can reuse it. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.