Maintain session from Reactive web to Traditional web
Application Type
Reactive

Hi All,

I am developing the reactive web application. In that, I need to navigate to a particular screen in traditional web application exist in the same environment. 

Since, Session are not available in Reactive app. so, session cannot be shared between applications.

As I refered the post https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/64816/share-identifiers-and-session-between-traditional-and-responsive-applications/ 

For some reason i cannot able to configure in service center. Is there is any other method to force the user to login again in traditional application to maintain session without navigating to the login screen while navigating from reactive app?

Guidance pls!

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Ellakkiya,

The only way to share sessions between Traditional and Reactive Web Apps is through the configuration Single Sign-On Between App Types in Service Center:

Keep in mind you have to be on Platform Server version 11.8.0 or later and HTTPS needs to be enabled for the environment.

Regards,

Nordin

Solution

Hello Nordin Ahdi,

Thankyou for your reply

But unfortunately for some specific reason i can't able to enable the Single Sign-On Between App Types in Service Center.

Managed with login in preparation by using the token.

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Ellakkiya,

The only way to share sessions between Traditional and Reactive Web Apps is through the configuration Single Sign-On Between App Types in Service Center:

Keep in mind you have to be on Platform Server version 11.8.0 or later and HTTPS needs to be enabled for the environment.

Regards,

Nordin

Solution

Hello Nordin Ahdi,

Thankyou for your reply

But unfortunately for some specific reason i can't able to enable the Single Sign-On Between App Types in Service Center.

Managed with login in preparation by using the token.

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.