Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.11.12 (Build 47235)
Platform Version
11.13.0 (Build 31107)

Hi

I'm getting a warning that says

Expected Aggregate Refresh

'GetContractorsById' aggregate uses ContractorTabsDetail block's input parameters, so it should be refreshed in the OnParametersChanged event handler of the block.

But it is refreshed there?

Why do I still have this warning?

Solution

Hello @Gleb Kartashov,

I was able to reproduce the issue based on the information you shared. The resolution is:

1. Delete 'Refresh GetContractorsById'
2. Add/ drag 'GetContractorsById' once again to the flow.

The warning will go away as shown below:

Regards,

AJ

This worked for me thanks!

Hi Gleb,

The OnParametersChanged has a orange-brown wrinkly line under it, probably saying it is never used.  

Leading me to believe you haven't actually connected that action to the blocks OnParametersChanged event, but instead just added a client action with that name.

So you need to create it by doing this in your block properties:

Dorine

Thanks for responding

I do have this event in my block properties now but the warning still persists

Oke,

only explanation I can see here, is that you have copied your block at some point, and the error is about another block with same names, but under other flow. 

I find it a bit odd also, that you are looking at the layout flow, that's not the right place for this kind of blocks, I think.

Dorine

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Gleb,

I also had the same experience once. I would suggest you give it a try by de-associating and re-associating the OnParametersChanged event handler of the ContractorTabsDetail block; most probably, the warning will get resolved.

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Solution

Hello @Gleb Kartashov,

I was able to reproduce the issue based on the information you shared. The resolution is:

1. Delete 'Refresh GetContractorsById'
2. Add/ drag 'GetContractorsById' once again to the flow.

The warning will go away as shown below:

Regards,

AJ

This worked for me thanks!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.