Issue with deployment (Invalid compiler output)
Application Type
Reactive

Hi all,

I'm facing an issue with the deployment with the recent changes:

  1. Moved table by renaming from one module to another module.
  2. Changed the logic in another module and linked it to the interface
  3. I'd consumed the newly transferred entity on the interface and renamed them to the previous naming convention to reduce the error count.
  4. The system indicated there is no error, but the system faced errors when I published the interface.

Here is the error log:

Note: I've tried using cmd to recover the .oml "-recover <espacename.oml>" but it says the file is not available. I also tried to duplicate the page, connected to the newly created table, disconnect the old table and remove the dependencies, no error was found in the compiler and yet still having the same error.


Appreciated your prompt assistance.

Regards,

Kenny

Champion
Solution

Hi,


I used to get the same problem, in my case, I deleted the table(entity), remove everything that link to the deleted table, publish, then re-adding the table again.

Maybe you can try this and see if this works ?


Thanks

Hi Toto,

I've deleted the table and removed the link and published it. I had re-added and relink the table again but the issue still persists.

Champion

Hi,


Do you re-added it by creating again or using paste function ?

Also if you rename the table (example : before is "Customer", rename it to "Customers") will this help ?


Thanks

Hi Toto,

I've zoomed into the issue and found out the issue happened on the table which contains the binary. I removed the binary table and all the links published it and refresh and republished on all the consumers. After that, I re-added the table and added the necessary action for that table, refreshed and reconnected the entity and it's working now. Thanks so much for all the help from the community.

Regards,

Kenny 

Hi,

I hope you are safe and doing well!!

To remove this error simply cut your entity and paste it there again. Then previous data will be remove and you can compile it after that new entries will be add with new instances.

I hope this will work for you.

Kind Regards,

Ajit Kurane.

Hi Ajit,

I also tried to cut and paste the entity but the error still persists, I cut and published the entity in my core, relinking to my interface and the error still persist. I noticed that the error occur when I tried to read the entity..

Hello @Yung Shin,

I have never encountered this issue myself. I hope the above recommendations work out for you.

As for running the recovery script, I understand that where you run the recovery cmd script matters. 
So if after trying the above options you continue have the same issue, please confirm on your end if your oml was saved in "C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Development Environment 11.0\Service Studio" and make sure that's where you execute the "servicestudio.exe -recover <espace name>" cmd script.

Regards,

AJ

Hi AJ,

Because our server is on-premise so I'm not sure where the exact location for the file will be stored at the moment..

Regards,

Kenny

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.