Getting Error Page when user not logged in
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.11.11 (Build 47088)

When a user is not logged in and tries to open the home page of the App I'm working on they get a blank page with the following text.

"There was an error processing your request. Please try again later... "

Oddly, I can't find this text in any of the modules. Also, the URL shown is "internalerror.aspx", but it isn't actually showing internalerror.aspx.

Of course, what I want it to do is redirect the user to the login page. Where are users redirected to the login page when they are not logged in? That's the big question. I can't find what procedure does that. 

If you know or have any other solution ideas, please tell me. Thanks!

Marcio,

Thanks for your reply. I can't see your comment on this page, so I'm replying here. Hopefully you will see this.

I have added an entry on the Theme module, which is where the login and error pages are. There is also an entry on the main module. The entry on the Theme module (shown below) is the default and it is connected to an external URL that points back to the main module. This is the way that other Apps we have are set up and they work fine.

Is this what you mean by "mark the entry screen", or were you referring to something else?

Thanks again

I have read your question and when I answer I regret it and deleted it because it was not an answer to your question.

So, to understand, you want the user to go to a blank screen and that screen needs to have this text "There was an error processing your request. Please try again later... " " right?

And what is happening is, it is showing that internal error, and it's redirecting you to the login page? right?

Kind Regards,

Márcio

Marcio,

Thanks again. 

You wrote:

So, to understand, you want the user to go to a blank screen and that screen needs to have this text "There was an error processing your request. Please try again later... " " right? 

No. This is what it is doing. What I want it to do is redirect the user to the login page when they are not logged in, but it is not doing that.

You wrote:

And what is happening is, it is showing that internal error, and it's redirecting you to the login page? right? 

Yes, it is showing the internal error, but No, it is not redirecting me to the login page. That is what I want it to do.

Thanks,

Here's a picture of the error page I get if that is helpful. You can see that it is going to the CustomHandlers/internalerror.aspx page, but it doesn't look like that page. Either way, I want the user redirected to the login page.

Hi Kevin,

I hope you are safe and well!!

You can refer this link for your reference.

please check it once

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/49348/there-was-an-error-processing-your-request-please-try-again-later/

Kind Regards,

Ajit Kurane.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.