SAP integration with Outsystems, using two bapis together
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.11.0 (Build 42742)
Platform Version
11.9.1 (Build 20359)

Hello Everyone,

I need to enter some results in QE51n using Outsystems. In SE37 (SAP), we need to run two test sequences together to actually get the data into the inspection lot. We have to click on More > Function Module > Execute > Test sequences. This is where I will use two bapis:

1) BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS
2) BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT

So basically, I need to enter inputs in the BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS and then commit it in the same session. I am not sure how to achieve this with Outsystems. This might have to do something with Stateful and stateless calls which I am not familiar with or some SAP extensibility APIs with Outsystems that I don't know of. Below the picture attached shows how I am running two bapis together in SAP which is exactly what I need to do in Outsystems but I am not sure how.

Thanks for the help.
ZK

Solution

Just figured out that Outsystems already has the function to auto commit each transaction. For bapis that need commit, Outsystems will do that for you already.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.