Outsystems UI component  first time publish from Dev to QA environment - Empty Module

Hi,  I am facing Permission issues,  I developed  reactive web application with add outsystems UI(version 2.6.7) in dev environment. The Reactive application are working fine in dev environment .

When I have moving  the reactive application dev to test environment with full Permission access. The deploy are throwing error

“Error uploading version '7675a511-af4b-4a4c-90b6-33542f91b247' of module EmptyModule: Required Permission: You don't have permissions to create this module. Please contact your OutSystems Administrator.” 

Why need empty module in Outsystems UI, Can I delete ya other option can i do,

If anyone know solution, please tell me. Thanks!

Thanks & Regards,

Anuj 

Hi Anuj,

How are you doing the move? 

You can use lifetime, select the applications you want to move to the other environment . Lifetime will ensure all needed dependencies. 

Hope that it helps you 

Hi Anuj,

Do you have full control permissions to the destination environment?  Can you create new apps?

Check this link, there you have an overview of the permissions and you can check if you have the necessary to publish in QA https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Managing_the_Applications_Lifecycle/Manage_IT_Users/Understand_the_Permission_Model_for_IT_Users 

Hope I could help you.

Cheers,

Carlos Lessa

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.