IIS.TestDir Error - Please help

IIS.TestDir Error - Please help

I am fairly new to the outsystems technology and when I was creating a website, on publishing I am having this error
"Error message from node diogo-pc ( Internal Error

Missing "IIS.TestDir" setting.

System.InvalidOperationException: Missing "IIS.TestDir" setting.
   em OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.Utils.PlatformUtils.ValidateAndGetDirectorySetting(String setting)
   em OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.#e.#QSb.#QTb(String espaceName, String testAreaName)
   em OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.#e.#QSb.#jQb(String espaceName, String testAreaName, Boolean partial)
   em OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.DeployEspace(String espaceName, Int32 espaceVersionId, String userName, Boolean partial, Boolean forceRedeploy, Boolean alreadyLocked, Boolean fromCompilerService)

CompModule : Broadcast Message"

Can you help me please?
Thanks , Diogo.
Hi Diogo, and welcome to the OutSystems community forums.

It would seem that there's a problem in your IIS installation, somehow. My recommendation will be to re-install the Agile Platform, hopefully it will re-install the necessary components.

Another suggestion is for you to follow our step-by-step installation guide.

Finally, if this doesn't work well, I'll recommend submitting that problem through the Service Studio's "Submit Feedback" menu, since it'll allow the support team to get in touch with you directly and try to troubleshoot the situation.

Let us know how this goes.

Paulo Tavares