MX Master 3 Mouse Horizontal Scroll Issue
Discussion

Hi everybody,

Does anyone have an MX Master 3 Mouse? And if you do, are you able to scroll horizontally on the Service Studio?

Because I can not. I tried a lot of stuff, it works everywhere else but on the Service Studio.

Best Regards

Hi André,

I have MX Anywhere 2S and horizontal scrolling indeed doesn't work in Service Studio. But I doubt it's specific to Logitech mouses.

Some time ago, Service Studio would even crash when I "accidentally" did a horizontal scroll, now it at least doesn't crash.

Hi!

I have the "productivity" mouse Logitech MX Master 3 and I also cannot scroll horizontally in the Service Studio 11.11.10

It would be nice to be possible to do that. It would also be nice to be possible to switch between Processes / Interface / Logic tab / Data tab with the click of a mouse button or with the horizontal wheel.

Since you bring this up to the Forum why You don't submit this subject as an Idea?

Regards,

PMN

Hi Pedro

I didn't bring it as an Idea because my custom configurations could be wrong. 

But since I'm not the only one with this problem, I'll submit it as an Idea.

The Idea was created, Link.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.