Upload a file in table records Outsystems Reactive
Application Type
Reactive

Hi,

I have a requirement where we should upload a file against each record in the table records. I tried using the upload widget in a pop up which is linked to an upload icon against each record in the table records. But when I try to upload a file, all the table records are mapped to the same file. Can someone suggest if I’m missing something or share a sample oml if possible?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Ravali Perni,

Are you able to upload in the database the file content for the current row in the table? 

The upload widget has a variable for the file name and another one for the binary content. 

In the upload action, after saving the filename and content related to a current row, you need to reset the filename variable. This way you will prevent to display the same value in all rows. 

If you have the filename as a column table you will need just to refresh the data source to show the new uploaded information. 

Hope that it helps you. 

Hi @Ravali Perni ,

Make sure that you're passing correct current Identifier to the server action while updating the file content to the database, also I think you can upload/upload one row at once.

With Regards,

Sandeep.

I did this mistake exactly.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.