Json Desrialize record inside record

I am having difficulties in deserializing record inside record as below:

Source record structure:

ContributionPeriodsInquiryResponse structure contains another nested structure which is OccupationDetails and when I try to deserialize using Json deserializer giving it the data type ContributionPeriodsInquiryResponse, nothing is returned but when I make the data type record of ContributionPeriodsInquiryResponse it deserialize the simple attributes but still the nested record is not deserialized.

Is there any workaround for such case.

Thank you.

Omar, can you try to use this?

Right Click in Structure->Add structure from JSON. Paste your sample Json there, and use this new structure.

I think the format is wrong on your espace.

Hi Omar, 

Is the Occupation details a list or record? 

Can you provide a sample JSON to see how is the structure?

Hi Luis,

It is a record 

And here is a sample

{"ContributionPeriodsInquiryResponse":{"FullName":"Mohamed","Gender":"Male","Nationality":"ABC","OccupationDetails":{"OccupationDetails4":{"EmploymentStatus":"Active","EmployerName":"World schools","EstablishmentNumber":"1234567890","RegistrationNumber":"5555555555","JoiningDate":"2019/11/01","ReasonForLeaving":"","OccupationCode":"3121567","OccupationDescription":"Reception clerk , general","Wage":"4500.0","MOLId":"123456","MOLOfficeId":"1"}},"ErrorCode":0}}

Omar, can you try to use this?

Right Click in Structure->Add structure from JSON. Paste your sample Json there, and use this new structure.

I think the format is wrong on your espace.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.