Strange Error when i define translations
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.11.12 (Build 47235)

Hi guys,

I want to add Locales to my app. 

Everything is going fine until I define translations text.

My app does not work any more and i have javascript error in my console : 

Uncaught (in promise) Error: Problem fetching the current locale. The returned Locale is either null or undefined

at e.setCurrentLocaleRTL (LocaleService.js:64)

at Controller.js:268 

Anyone can help me on that ?

Thanks 

MC

Hello Mathieu,

I did not experience the issue myself, but based on the Release Notes for Platform Server 11.12.2 apparently this was a known issue and a bug fix was implemented on July 13th. 

Please check your version of the platform server and if its older than 11.12.2 then an upgrade may resolve the issue. 

I am basing my observations purely on the available documentation but not from experience. You could also contact Support to confirm this and also seek any available work arounds that may not require a platform upgrade.

Regards,

AJ

Hi AJ and many thanks for your answer.

Sorry but i'm new in the outsystems ecosystem and i'm not sure about what you ask me to check.

The only tool i use to develop reactive web app is the service studio (11.11.12). What is Platform Server ?

Thanks

MC

Hello @Mathieu Canzerini,

You can get your platform version when you log into Service Center for your environment -  https://EnterYourEnvironmentNameHere.outsystemscloud.com/servicecenter

Are you on a personal environment (free version of OutSystems) or enterprise (paid)?

Hi AJ,

I just checked and i am on the same version and build than you are : Version 11.12.0 (Build 30002) and I use a personal environment.

So if i understand you, I have to upgrade my platform to 11.12.2 ? Is it possible with the free version ?

Thanks

MC

Hi guys, just to follow up on this : My issue has been resolved by upgrading my personal environment to Version 11.13.0 (Build 31107)

Thanks for your help

MC 

Good to hear @Mathieu Canzerini!

Yes the upgrade was the only way out, and that reminds me I need to do update my personal environment upgraded as well :).

Regards,

AJ

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.