Table record with 1 agre and 1 advanced SQL
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.11.11 (Build 47088)

Hi,

I don't know if it's possible, I created 1 aggregate and 1 advanced SQL.

I wanted to get the Team Name current value and use it as my Parameter for my advanced SQL to populate the column Sales Head and Deputy Sales Head.

These are the sample records I created.

In my advanced SQL, I used STUFF to concat the email.

IDEMAILSELLER ROLETEAM NAME
1j@gmail.comDeputy Sales HeadTeam 01
2r@gmail.comSales headTeam 01
3c@gmail.comDeputy Sales HeadTeam 02
4b@gmail.comSales headTeam 02
5a@gmail.comDeputy Sales HeadTeam 01

Hi Ruru,

1. There is a way that you can create a web block with input parameter is Team Name (and maybe 1 parameter input for display Sales Head or Deputy Sates Head if you want to reuse the web block). And inside the web block you can add advance sql to get needed info, then display the information, for example: Sales Head or Deputy Sales Head.

2. In you table, you can use the source as Aggregate and for the Sales Head and Deputy Sales Head you can put the new created web block and pass current Team Name.

Hope this helps,

Khuong

Hi Khuong, 

Thank you for your response, I think that would solve my problem. 

I'll try that one first.

Thanks again,

Ruru

Hi Ruru,

Have you tried the suggested approach? If yes, is it working for your case?

Best,

Khuong

Solution

Hi,

I did try that workaround and  I found the most simple way to do it by creating a User Function instead and calling it in the expression.

Here is my Function,

Solution

Hi,

you should do it as below mentioned.

1. Create an input variable in the Advanced query. and assign it with aggregate value.

2.  Need to assign it with where clause

Solution

Hi,

I did try that workaround and  I found the most simple way to do it by creating a User Function instead and calling it in the expression.

Here is my Function,

Hi,

you can add in query like for example,

WHERE {Entity name}.[AttributeID] = @Field.

Even you can set filter in aggregate as per your requirement.

Kind Regards,

Ajit kurane.

Hi Ajit,

I'm trying to get the first column value to use it as my parameter in my advanced SQL but I always get null value.

Hi ruru,

i hope you would solve this.

The query format should be as i given. 

Amit has written it below please check it once and make changes accordingly.

Kind Regards,

Ajit Kurane.

Hi Ruru,

1. There is a way that you can create a web block with input parameter is Team Name (and maybe 1 parameter input for display Sales Head or Deputy Sates Head if you want to reuse the web block). And inside the web block you can add advance sql to get needed info, then display the information, for example: Sales Head or Deputy Sales Head.

2. In you table, you can use the source as Aggregate and for the Sales Head and Deputy Sales Head you can put the new created web block and pass current Team Name.

Hope this helps,

Khuong

Hi Khuong, 

Thank you for your response, I think that would solve my problem. 

I'll try that one first.

Thanks again,

Ruru

Hi Ruru,

Have you tried the suggested approach? If yes, is it working for your case?

Best,

Khuong

Solution

Hi,

Here is my Function,

Solution

Hi,

you should do it as below mentioned.

1. Create an input variable in the Advanced query. and assign it with aggregate value.

2.  Need to assign it with where clause

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.