Need to add dynamic widgets to a screen based on button click

Hi All, I have a form screen with a button at the end. When I click the button (fetch ), additional buttons should appear (save, go back), when I click again the newly appeared buttons, again few buttons should appear how to achieve it?

Solution

In a Reactive app, you could reset/initialize the boolean local variables in the 'OnInitialize' event action. So each time the screen loads the button(s) will be hidden again.

Hello Rukkunudeen

You could assign the 'Visible' property of the buttons to a boolean variable and set the boolean variable as necessary to Show or Hide the button(s).

Basically instead of 'True' you would assign the local boolean variable to the 'Visible' property.

Does that work for you?

Regards,

AJ

Thanks for your reply; I can set it like this, but when I navigate to home / other screen and again come back to the screen via LINK still the button will be active (as the variable is not reset); How to reset the variable back again  if this is the 2nd screen and I am navigating from the main screen to this screen via LINK option

Are you building a Traditional/Reactive/Mobile app?

Solution

In a Reactive app, you could reset/initialize the boolean local variables in the 'OnInitialize' event action. So each time the screen loads the button(s) will be hidden again.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.