[CKEditor.Reactive] Cannot read property 'call' of undefined
Forge component by Fábio Fantato
Application Type
Reactive

Hi, 

Whenever I click on a top bar button or press the enter key this error message is displayed in the browser console, "Cannot read property 'call' of undefined". I think this could be the reason why the component is not working properly. 

Maybe it's the JQuery file?

This is happening with the demo component, so I didn't change any of the existing configuration.

My main problem is the "Enter" key, when you press the enter key inside the editor it creates 2 <p> tags, the original Ckeditor creates only one, can someone help me with this issue?

Try opening each esapace of your application including ckeditor itself, refreshing references and republishing. Cannot read property type errors are fairly common if you have out of date references.

I've tried what you suggested but unfortunately had no success. What worked out for me was to download a previous version of this component (1.0.6). The Enter key problem is solved.

You can see the issue I'm talking about in the demo page. When you press Enter it adds 2 <p> tags, and also the error message "Cannot read property 'call'...". 

I still hope to use a new version of this component with this bug fixed. 

If someone can help I appreciate it.  

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.