Not able to open the link that was sent for account verification by OutSystems.

I newly signed up for OutSystems and got a message in the dashboard saying that, please click the link in order to send a mail to the registered mail id for account verification. By clicking on the link, I got a mail from OutSystems saying that confirm your email address by clicking on the link. But that link is not loading up either in Safari nor Chrome. Please kindly help on this. I am afraid my account will be deactivated within the specified time. Any possible solutions to fix this issue.

Screenshot20210811at8.03.20PM.png

Hi Marcelo Santos,

I connected with support team and described my problem. They provided me a new URL to the registered mail id and i was able to complete the verification process, without any issues. Thanks for your time on this.

Thanks &v Regards,

Cecil Benson B

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Cecil,

Welcome to the OutSystems community. I will try and get an answer for you from OutSystems.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for your quick response and your time. Please do let me know if any solutions provided.

Thanks & Regards,

Cecil Benson B

Hi Marcelo Santos,

I connected with support team and described my problem. They provided me a new URL to the registered mail id and i was able to complete the verification process, without any issues. Thanks for your time on this.

Thanks &v Regards,

Cecil Benson B

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.