Help Required for Configuring the Email at Service center
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hi,

I want to send emails from reactive application, for this I want to know how to do configure the Email tab at service center .

Thanks in Advance,

Sai.

Solution

If you are using a Companies Server, Configure your Email with the same , Otherwise if you want to use Google, 

Send email from a printer, scanner, or app - Google Workspace Admin Help, Configure your Environment(ServiceCenter-Administration-Email) accordingly with your mail credentials.

In case if you use Gmail personal account , you may need to turn ON allowing 'less-secure-apps' in Gmail security settings

and also use this link to achieve the same after turning on allow access.

https://accounts.google.com/b/0/DisplayUnlockCaptcha, signed in from configured account!!

Hi @Varada Rajan

I followed above steps and it works for me thank you,

edit and save the last URL you posted as link.

Thanks,

Sai.

Done,

Nice that you can use the functionality.

Regards,

Varada Rajan

Hi @AJ. Thanks for the response,

I already Enabled Email toggle at Technical Preview(I did it in LifeTime) but facing some issues for Email configuration at service center

Thanks,

Sai.

Solution

If you are using a Companies Server, Configure your Email with the same , Otherwise if you want to use Google, 

Send email from a printer, scanner, or app - Google Workspace Admin Help, Configure your Environment(ServiceCenter-Administration-Email) accordingly with your mail credentials.

In case if you use Gmail personal account , you may need to turn ON allowing 'less-secure-apps' in Gmail security settings

and also use this link to achieve the same after turning on allow access.

https://accounts.google.com/b/0/DisplayUnlockCaptcha, signed in from configured account!!

Hi @Varada Rajan

I followed above steps and it works for me thank you,

edit and save the last URL you posted as link.

Thanks,

Sai.

Done,

Nice that you can use the functionality.

Regards,

Varada Rajan

Hello Jeevan,

As far as I know the platform, there is no official API that you can use to set these values programmatically.

However you can access/change the data using the Parameter system table, filter the table on  "Parameter.name like "email.%" to see the settings there.

As you can see in the following OutSystems documentation, these parameters are operation settings.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Maintenance_and_Operations/Applying_Configurations_in_Service_Center

Notice in the abstract below the effectiveness of your programmatic change of the parameters.

Operation Settings

Operation settings are stored in the database. When you save changes to operation settings, those changes are effective immediately after clearing the cache for the setting (for example, the schedule of a timer).

make a nice day!!

Regards,

Kind Regards,

Ajit kurane.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.