[Advanced Excel] Service Studio Error
Forge component by Carlos Freitas
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.11.13 (Build 47428)
Platform Version
11.13.0 (Build 30897)

I am entirely new on this platform and installed Service Studio 11.11.13 but every time I try to create a module the service studio crashes, I tried on different laptops it is not letting me create a module. Any fix to that...

WhatsAppImage20210818at5.36.25PM.jpeg

Hello @Muhammad Waheed,

Please note that as the issue you are encountering is related to ServiceStudio, so you don't have to tag 'Advanced Excel'.

As for the error, I would suggest uninstalling the existing Service Studio version and clean install the latest stable build (Build 47944). Hope that works out for you?

https://www.outsystems.com/downloads/ScreenDetails.aspx?MajorVersion=11&ReleaseId=19709&ComponentName=Development+Environment 

Regards,

AJ

Hey AJ I appreciate you getting back to me. I followed above steps but the behavior is still the same (cannot create a module it says Unexpected Error Occurred). Thank You

Ah, that has to be frustrating. At this point I would suggest either:

1. Using the help widget (as shown below) if you see it in Service Studio, to get assistance over chat.

OR

2. Open a support ticket with OutSystems here.

Regards,

AJ

Thank You AJ I really appreciate your help.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.