Pre-defined values set in textboxes are not being displayed in the published app
Application Type
Mobile
Service Studio Version
11.50.11 (Build 47949)
Platform Version
11.13.0 (Build 31107)

I have set some pre-defined values in my textboxes but when I want and they look fine in the previewer:

I defined them like this (I couldn't find a normal property):

But they are not being displayed in the browser:

Any idea what am I doing wrong? Thanks.

ShoppingList.oml

Thanks to @Benjamin (DSTA), I found the answer to my problem:

Thanks.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Federico,

Let me try to help you..

The Home Screen do have an input parameter called LocalUserId, which is referred in the GetLocalUserByLocalUserId Aggregate Filter condition. And the exectued aggregate query result-set is mapped as the Form Input_Name & Input_Email widget Variable field value. 

Let's say if the Screen input parameter i.e. LocalUserId value is NullIdentifier() or Null value, then the Aggregate query execution will yield empty result hence the Forum Input_Name & Input_Email variable value will be blank/empty string value.

• If you want to have a pre-defined value for the Input_Name variable, you can assign the default value in the Screen OnInitialize action or the OnAfterFetch action of the aggregate, but it doesn't make any sense.
  • Or is it that you are talking about the Input widget prompt property?
  • Do you have any business condition, i.e., if the Aggregate result-set is empty, then show this User info??

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Thanks to @Benjamin (DSTA), I found the answer to my problem:

Thanks.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.