OrderItem Excel
Application Type
Reactive

Hi Team,

Can anyone send me the excel sheet data of OrderItem to bootstrap the entities into database.I want to practice the DataIntegrity Model using the above entities.

I would be very thankful if anyone can attach  me the above excel files.I searched in Forge Component OrderManagement in OrderManagement_CS  but the OrderItem entity and the attributes is not bootstraped.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/PostEdit.aspx?TopicId=0&ProjectId=0

Thanks,

Mahalakshmi GA

OrdersItem.PNG

Hi,

Are you talking about this course: Data Model Integrity?

It doesn't seem to provide an excel file for bootstrapping.

Maybe you can ask OutSystems support for it? Or quickly create an excel file with dummy data yourself with matching columns and feed it into the OrderItem entity in Service Studio?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Mahalakshmi,

The Forge component: Order Management you are referring doesn't require any additional excel file to bootstrap the data in the OrderItem entity because the relational data needed for OrderItem Entity is already present in the Order.xlsx file.

If you observe the Order_Bootstrap server action flow defined in the OrderManagement_CS module, you will find the logic where the OrderItem Entity gets bootstrapped with data referencing from the Orders.xlsx file data.

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.