[Simple Reports Reactive] Problem with the limit of pages with Reports
Forge component by Rafael Fantato
Application Type
Reactive

I am currently using this component to generate a report with the list of students that were contemplated with a spot in our sports program, but the table is apparently too big for this component, wich is focused on simple reports. The table is currently around 850 itens long, but the limitation of 10 pages does not allow to visualize all of those. I am wondering if anybody has a solution, as a development tip or another report and pdf generating component.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

@Thiago Ribeiro Freitas , which 10 page limit are you talking about? I already did some tests with a few hundreds and it works. (the demo has 10 pages, but it could has more, like if you change page size in the url)
Using with the main Ultimate PDF that has a WaitForSelector it should work.

Perhaps you have some error during the generation like image size, content cant be printed in one page, etc

Hi @Rafael Fantato, I am trying to generate a report with over 800 items in a table, but the page count never passes 10, so only about 50 records are shown

I dont know if there is a configuration to unlock that, but I have found a similar post from a few years ago and in it people said thats because it isnt quite the component intent to have big records.

printforge.png

Solution

Hello @Thiago Ribeiro Freitas, please check to see if the aggregate you are using is restricting the 'Max Records' to 50 by default.

Thank you again @AJ. , I cant believe it but that went completely over my head.

Been there done that! Kudos to Rafael for asking the right question

Solution

Hello @Thiago Ribeiro Freitas

I would suggest using Ultimate PDF Reactive

It is relatively new on the Forge and I have not used it yet, but it uses pretty much all the actions from the original Ultimate PDF (Traditional web) which is quite a popular choice, so I am pretty sure it is worth a try.

Regards,

AJ

Thank you very much for the suggestion AJ, haven't tried the day to day use of it but for what I've tried this solves my problem!

Solution

Hello @Thiago Ribeiro Freitas, please check to see if the aggregate you are using is restricting the 'Max Records' to 50 by default.

Solution

Hello @Thiago Ribeiro Freitas

I would suggest using Ultimate PDF Reactive

It is relatively new on the Forge and I have not used it yet, but it uses pretty much all the actions from the original Ultimate PDF (Traditional web) which is quite a popular choice, so I am pretty sure it is worth a try.

Regards,

AJ

Thank you very much for the suggestion AJ, haven't tried the day to day use of it but for what I've tried this solves my problem!

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

@Thiago Ribeiro Freitas , which 10 page limit are you talking about? I already did some tests with a few hundreds and it works. (the demo has 10 pages, but it could has more, like if you change page size in the url)
Using with the main Ultimate PDF that has a WaitForSelector it should work.

Perhaps you have some error during the generation like image size, content cant be printed in one page, etc

Hi @Rafael Fantato, I am trying to generate a report with over 800 items in a table, but the page count never passes 10, so only about 50 records are shown

I dont know if there is a configuration to unlock that, but I have found a similar post from a few years ago and in it people said thats because it isnt quite the component intent to have big records.

printforge.png

Solution

Thank you again @AJ. , I cant believe it but that went completely over my head.

Been there done that! Kudos to Rafael for asking the right question

Thank you both very much for your time and attention @Rafael Fantato @AJ. !

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.