System references keeps broken
Question

@All,

I've a module on our PRD environment, which systems references keeps broken.
Every time I open this module in Service Studio I receive this warning.

After refresh (using the blue arrows or "Refresh All") most of the times I can publish the module. I receive some warnings during publish about those references.
When I open the module again, I receive the same error, and the references are still broken.

Platform Version 11.12.1 (Build 30548), ServiceStudio version 11.11.11

Hope you hace any idea ?!

Best regards,
Jeroen Vormer

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Jeroen,

If you have an on-premises infrastructure, any chance the System Components were not published after the last Platform Server upgrade?

You could check the last published date via Service Center >> Factory >> Solutions

Regards,

Nordin

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello there Jeroen,

Hope you're doing well.

First of all, are you executing changes directly in PRD environment? That is never a good approach ^^

Are you working in an on-premises infrastructure?

It may be related with permissions. What is your default role in that environment? Can you try to raise up these permissions and check if it solves your issue?

If you're working in an on-premises infrastructure, you can always publish System Components again.

Just access to the server and go the folder where the platform server is installed. You'll find an OSP called System_Components. You may publish it directly via Service Center.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Jeroen,

Any news regarding this topic?

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.