scrolling in service studio

scrolling in service studio

Hi all, 

I'm a newbie at the outsystems platform, but I'm having a problem in servicestudio.
When I create a list based on some entity with quit some attributes and I add a table record on the canvas, then I cannot see all of its attributes. There is allthough a horizontal scrollbar, but it doesn't work.
Same problem with an edit screen and I need to scroll vertically.

This is really frustrating, because now I can't ig add a button at the end of the screen.
Anyone who recognizes my problem and found a solution?
Hi Gabor,

I think i understand what you are talking about.

I had the same problem some time ago, and that's something the engineering team should address.

In the meanwhile, one workaround i found was to alter between preview and edit mode on service studio. (or was it turning on and off the outline mode?)

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Diogo C S Cordeiro
Hi Gabor, and welcome to the OutSystems community forums.

Diogo did indeed suggest a workaround for the situation, but if it still doesn't work, do send us a screenshot, as well as your eSpace. You should also send it through Service Studio's "Submit Feedback" option, since it will go straight to our support team with more specific information about your Service Studio instance, and it will help them track down the problem.

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Thanks for your quick reactions!

Unfortunately switching on/off the outline mode didn't help for me, but I found out that by enlarging the right or bottom pane, I could suddenly scroll further to the right (or bottom). So strangely enough by making my visible area of the canvas smaller I can scroll more.

I have by the way submitted my feedback, so I hope this will help the supportteam find something...

Best regards, 

Gabor Ouwejan
Hi Gabor,

I'm glad it worked out for you, and thanks for submitting the report.

Let us know how everything goes, and if other questions come up.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi

What kind of device, Windows and Internet Explorer version are you using?
This problem has been reported in the past regarding Tablet Pc devices, but we have not been able to reproduce the problem.

Regards,
João Rosado
Hi João,

I work on a IBM laptop (lenovo T61) with windows 7 and IE 8.0, but normally I use Google Chrome in stead of IE...

Regards, 
Gabor
Hey João, from what i pictured the error happens on Service Studio and not on the browser....

Has the browser any influence on Service studio environment?

Best Regards,

Diogo C S Cordeiro
Good morning all, 

I have found the answer to my problem! It had to do with a windows (7) setting. In the resolutions screen you can also change the size and other items. This option had its default setting of 125 %. After changing this to 100% all my problems were gone!!

Thank you all for thinking with me and perhaps you can use this for future issues?

Kind regards, 

Gabor Ouwejan
Hi Gabor,

Many thanks for your feedback, I'll see if we can replicate the problem with that.

Regards,
João Rosado